Sunday, November 9, 2008

recap of the year

Kangaroo Zoo with our cousins. Hannah, Rylee, Priya, and Carson were in town for a few weeks in the summer and it was so fun to see them.
First day of school for Jack and his friend, Jack.
First day of school for Braden (6th grade), Cameron (3rd grade), and Cole (2nd grade). Yippee!!

Above, Cameron and Braden on the tube. Below - Sexy Brett - Jenny this one is for you. Your husband is a nerd!!!
This is Jack jumping off the cliffs at Lake Powell. I was not a fan, but Brandon assured me he would be fine. Once he did it, we could not keep him off of that rock. He is quite the little daredevil.
Cameron and Braden's friend Hayden.
Cole and Max fishing at Lake Powell. If the kids weren't swimming, they were trying to catch something for dinner, yum yum, we love Lake Powell carp.

I don't know what this is called, but for anyone interested, this is what we have been doing for the last six months!!

2 comments:

Photo Crazy! said...

Hey Guys,
I always check to see if you have published an up-date. I am so glad you did. I am locking my blog and if you would like an invite I need you e-mail address. I have comments locked on my blog if you want to leave it their, then I will delete it. Jennie Davies

The Alands said...

First facebook and now new posts, I'm impressed! That picture is awful!! Just glad I wasn't there to see it in real life!