Thursday, July 17, 2008

GIRLS CAMP

I feel like I have to put a few pictures on about Girls Camp this year because Young Women's and my kids activities are pretty much what consumes my life. So, here is my excuse about not being a very active blogger - camp, young women's, need I say more?
Camp was so fun this year. We went to the Heber Valley Girl's Camp the first week of June and it totally snowed on us. At least it wasn't 100 degrees. We had so much fun and the girls were darling. They are so fun to be around and help me stay somewhat young. It is a breath of fresh air to be among women in my house full of boys!!

6 comments:

Photo Crazy! said...

Hi,
I ran into Ange and Brenda at Lagoon...so I was able to get your blog through looking and her blog and through Dianes' or something. Your boys are so grown up and handsome. I remember being in Y.W. I loved the weekly activities and camp ~ but it does take over your life. Hey keep it touch. Love, Jennie

The Alands said...

You have comment!! Thanks for all the fun parties at your house.

Anna said...

Girls camp looked like so much FUN!

The Alands said...

I posted a picture for you, you can use it for your 13 things.

The NC Merrill's said...

Jana, I think your blog needs to get much more cheesy and bragging about your dream life. If you need help with adjectives, go to seriouslysoblessed.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Hi Jana! It's me Eleisha Stoddard Oviatt. I found your blog. How are you? I have a Cameron and a Jack also. I went to girls camp this year, so much fun! It does consume your life though!
I hope all is well!
Eleisha