Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Palm Springs - 2008




We went to Palm Springs for Spring Break this year with Brandon's brothers and their kids. We had a great time and the weather was perfect - high 80s to 100 the entire week. It was so nice to get away after a long, long, long, cold, wet, and snowy winter. Now, we are back to the cold, wind, and possibly snow. The kids' (including Brandon) favorite thing we did was a water park we went to. We spent the whole week swimming and playing with cousins. It was so much fun.
We also went on the Palm Springs Tram which took us up a tram into the mountains above Palm Springs.
The highlight of the week was when Jack pulled the fire alarm in our condo and the firetrucks had to be called out. We had some pretty nice looking firemen that came to rescue us. They were so nice and let all the kids try on their coats and climb in the truck. Jack did not want to have anything to do with them because he thought he was going to be taken to jail. It was pretty funny.

11 comments:

The Alands said...

I thought you were a retired blogger. Looks like a fun trip, that's funny Jack pulled to fire alarm.

Kim said...

Go Jana go! Glad you're back. Sounds like fun in Palm Springs! Let's plan lunch or dinner for your birthday!

Susie said...

I was so sorry I missed the cute firemen- it's was fun to see you all!

Mandy said...

Wow! You posted Palm Springs before I had a chance to! Good Job! I am such a slacker! Great pics! It was such a blast...and today is WAY too cold!

McGiven Family.... said...

Your kids are adorable! Looks like so much fun!

emilyy said...

Finally some pictures. I heard you had a really fun trip. The story about Jack and the fire alarm is so funny.

Michelle Y said...

Sounds like a really fun and warm trip. Too funny about Jack and the fire alarm.

The Alands said...

I know you don't ever look at your blog but happy birthday!

Tate Family said...

Check out my post just for you...LOVE YOU...and brandon's still an a-hole tonight...
Love you too brand...

The Pemberton Family said...

Hey Jana and Brandon--it's Ana Wright! I hope you guys remember me...I was just looking around and found your blog--you're family is adorable!! It's so fun to see what happened to everyone from high school! You both look very happy!
Good to catch up with your family.

Julie said...

Wow! I guess I haven't blogged for quite a while. Looks like Palm Springs was a blast. We have yet to go, but I'm thinking we need to make the trip!