Sunday, February 3, 2008

Cameron's baptism


Okay, so I have been trying to post more stuff, but my computer is completely retarded. As you all know, if it is not completely easy, I am not going to be able to figure it out. So, hopefully this will work.

Anyway, Cameron was baptized on January 5, 2008, by Brandon (yes, he is worthy, ha ha). There was a bad storm (surprise, surprise this year) but thankfully most of our brave family made it. Cameron was the most enthusiastic, excited child to be baptized I have ever seen. But, then again, he is usually exited about almost everything. We had Grandpa Wally and Aunt Katie give talks and Cameron felt like the entire meeting was an open discussion and kept making funny comments to whoever was up speaking (especially during the bishiopbric members talk). It fit his personality perfect. We had all the cousins sing a musical number while Braden and I played a duet. For lunch we decided to cater to our picky sons eating habits and ordered a huge tray of chicken nuggets from Chick-Fil-A, apple slices, chips, and a few adult foods too. It turned out to be a great day and we are so proud of Cameron. He tells me a month later that he is pretty sure he is still perfect.

6 comments:

The Alands said...

Jana that was a little better. I will come up and help you practice one of these days. You probably still don't know how to read this. Ha ha.

emilyy said...

So cute!! We are still very sad we missed it by one day but I'm glad you posted about it. Did he say "ahhh perfection" when he came out? He is so funny. We miss you guys. Ethan keeps asking when we are going to Jack's house again.

Mandy said...

Ok so finally I am getting back into the blogging world! Cute pic...and it was a perfect day for Cameron!
I decided to open my blog back up so you don't need the invite anymore!

Julie said...

I can't believe Cameron is old enough to get baptized! It has been way to long!

What a cute boy, and I love that you catered to his food tastes.

Tate Family said...

Would have liked to hear the duo.
I'm sure he is still close to perfect!

Shelby said...

Could this really be my sweet Sunbeam, Cameron? Getting baptized?? Yikes! I love that I came across your blog. We miss you guys and wish we lived closer to see you in person. Your boys are darling . . . and getting so old! Tell Cameron congratulations. Miss you all. Shelby (& Jeff)